Monday, June 25, 2012

Big, Huge, Gigantic News!!!

I have a job, I have a job, I have a job, I have a job!

OK maybe I’ll try to be just a little more coherent for you (lol), but did I mention that I have a job?!?! That’s right I called this morning and accepted the first grade teaching position at school B (see post below).
I will officially be the first grade teacher at St. Edward’s Catholic School in Ashland, Ohio come Friday when I go in to sign my contract and I couldn’t be any more ecstatic! It’s been a long couple months waiting for something to come through but this past week I feel like everything quickly fell into place for me and this is where I am ment to be! For those of you who don’t know, this is also the school where I just completed my student teaching at in April so I already know the staff I will be working with as well as the school routines and some of my future kiddoes!
Thank you for all of your prayers and I can’t wait to begin this new adventure in my life!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I also had to choose between two school districts with whom I had deep connections and it was incredibly difficult. Good luck in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a blessing!

    You will love Firsties! I am happy to help if you need anything! =)

    I have shared lots of *freebies* since the last time you came to visit. I would love for you to hop on over again. =)

    Blessings,

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your job! I know you are so excited!! I am your newest follower.
    :) Dana
    Enter my giveaway @ Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete