Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweet Note from My Kiddos!

To al of you who are now on SUMMER BREAK…I’m jealous…and not because of break, because I am, but because I was only student teaching this year so I finished earlier and haven’t seen my kiddos in over a month. Last Friday was their last day of school though and several of the sweetie girls wrote me letters that my mentor teacher e-mailed to me, and let me tell you they were cutie! It made me miss them so much more!
More on the side of this never ending job search though, I had an interview this past Tuesday, like 3 days ago, with a school that I had had a field experience in so I was already familiar with the school. I also got a call yesterday from a school closer to home (this last one was a 2.5 hour drive each way :/  ) and have an interview with them this upcoming Tuesday!  Just keep crossing my fingers! My goal is to have a job in place by the end of this month…say a little prayer for me (or two or three!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm your newest follower!
    I am on vacation and don't have my laptop with me...if you could email me at ateenytinyteacher@yahoo.com, it will help me to remember what you want me to send you in the way of documents when I get home. Thanks for reading my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to send my encouragement. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you soon have your own class of kiddos. Education is in a sad state today...but I wouldn't do any other job.
    I just started blogging myself...I'm at marshallkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy!

    If it makes you feel any better, I did not find my first job until the middle of July. I have been at the same school since then. God will put you where He needs you. I DO understand how it can be stressful waiting though.

    I am happy to be your newest follower! I am happy to help if you ever need ANYTHING...just ask. =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. I just posted lots of *freebies*! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete