I am a first year 1st grade teacher at a small Catholic school in Ashland, Ohio. I love teaching, children, and everything else associated with them and would love for you to join me on this huge step and adventure in my life!
So climb on in, sharpen those crayons and stay inside the lines :)
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
The Versatile Blogger Award :)
What a sweetie, Dawn over at http://timefor4thgrade.blogspot.com/ nominated me yesterday for the Versatile Blogger Award, imagine that...not even teaching yet with what seems like 2 blog posts under my belt and she still nominates me! I think that should be enough there to go check out her blog!
Now for the hard part though....7 seemingly random things about myself...hmm where to begin lol
1. I love to travel, I have been to 14 different countries and 3 continents! :)
2. I love love love gummie bears (ok and the snakes, and robots...ok I just love gummie candies!) I could seriously live off these things if they gave me an expected life span of more than 2 months!
3. I have been slightly obsessesd with Mickey Mouse since I was about 2 or 3 and dream of having a Mickey classroom someday!
4. I'm not a fan of needles, blood, knives, or anything else scary at the doctors office (just came from there lol) just the thought of them gives me the creeps
5. I am a total night owl and would much rather stay up till 3am than get up at 7...for some reason my school doesn't seem to want to adjust to my schedule :(
6. Though it's not an official holiday, one of my top favorites is back to school...the isles at the store always seem to be screaming my name! ;)
7. I love love LOVE kids! When I'm not teaching I spend my time babysitting or dreaming of having my own kids lol...much like the school supply section, baby clothes also scream my name equally as loud!
So that's a little more about me lol...and I'm tight on time now but I have to think for a minute on who I want to notimate for this award and will post names later!
(and for those precious teachers commenting on my yesterday's post...thank you so much for the words of encouragment! )